We are world famous for our pristine beaches, but the Outer Banks is also home to several notable courses for visiting golf enthusiasts. OBX vacation rental guests enjoy friendly competition at championship courses from Corolla to Nags Head and beyond to Currituck Mainland.
• Seascape Golf Links, Kitty Hawk
The Seascapes Golf Links flows through natural sand dunes and lush maritime forests while providing horizon ocean views. Open to the public year round, this is a Par 70 course with 6,131 yards of championship tees. Seascape has perfectly manicured fairways and greens that provide a challenging round of golf while enjoying the natural beauty of the Outer Banks. Equipment rentals are available for players.
• The Currituck Club, Corolla
Designed by award-winning golf course architect, Rees Jones, the Currituck Club is a spectacular course located on the northern Outer Banks. This challenging 6,885-yard, Par 72 course spreads across soundside shoreline, maritime forest, wetlands and sand dunes to create an unforgettable golf experience. Golf instruction and clinics for children and adults are also available.
• The Pointe Golf Club, Powell’s Point
This course is located across the Wright Memorial Bridge, just a short drive from many of our vacation rentals in the Outer Banks. The Pointe is open to the public and provides A-1 bentgrass greens and plush fairways to create one of the area’s best practice facilities. This Par 71 course provides 6,343 yards, a full driving range, putting and chipping greens, practice bunker, a pro shop and full service bar and grill.
• Kilmarlic Golf Club, Powell’s Point Voted “Top 15 You Can Play in North Carolina” by GolfWeek, Kilmarlic is consistently a top rated course that is maintained in tournament playing condition. Award-winning architect Tom Steele designed this challenging course on 605 acres of maritime forest and wetlands, creating a unique harmony between golf and nature. This course was selected to host the North Carolina Open in both 2004 and 2009.
• Nags Head Golf Links, Nags Head
Featured in Golf Digest, Southern Links and GolfWeek, this is a Scottish links-style championship course shaped by rugged shorelines and coastal breezes. Golf Digest notes Nags Head Golf Links is “one of the most beautiful courses in the Eastern United States.” PGA professionals offer clinics and private lessons.
When planning your upcoming trip, add a few rounds of golf to your agenda. It’s a good way to make a great vacation better! If we can assist with planning your vacation, please call us at (800)368-3825. We’re standing by to get you to the beach.